India won bronze medal in the men’s canoe double 1000m event at the Asian Games in Hangzhou, China on Tuesday.
The team comprising of Arjun Singh and Sunil Singh Salam finished third with a timing of 3:53.329.
Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan won gold and silver, respectively, after over taking India post the 250m mark.
With this, India’s tally raises to 61 medals in total.
- Poland U-17 World Cup squad depleted after FIFA rule out replacing banished players
- Seven Belgian tennis players suspended in match-fixing probe
- World Cup 2023: Business Development Director Sybrand Engelbrecht gets a second chance at cricket
- Afghanistan’s participation in LA Olympics 2028 in the works by IOC, says ICC CEO Allardice
- Andy Murray splits from coach Ivan Lendl after gruelling 2023 season