Murali Sreeshankar, the new Commonwealth Games long jump silver medallist, finished sixth in the Wanda Diamond League athletics meet in Monaco on Wednesday.
The 23-year-old national record holder, the joint world No. 2 this year with 8.36m, opened with a mediocre 7.61 and his best effort of 7.94 came in the fifth round.
Cuban Maykel Masso won the title with 8.35m while Greece’s Olympic champion Miltiadis Tentoglou – who consistently touched 8.30m this evening – and American Marquis Dendy, with identical 8.31m, finished second and third respective.
- India vs Netherlands Live Score, World Cup 2023: Rohit completes half century, Kohli struggles early on - IND v NED match updates
- Rohit Sharma completes 500 runs in World Cup 2023, equals Tendulkar record
- India’s highest PowerPlay scores in World Cup 2023
- MotoGP 2023: Bastianini wins Malaysian Grand Prix as Bagnaia extends title lead
- India vs Netherlands Dream11 Prediction, World Cup 2023: IND vs NED playing XI, fantasy team, squads