Jyothi Yarraji and Krishan Kumar will be in action on day four of the World Athletics Championships in Budapest, Hungary.
Asian Athletics Championships gold medallist Yarraji will take part in the women’s 100m hurdles heats. There will be a total of five heats and top four from every heat plus four fastest times will qualify for the semifinals. Yarraji is the national record holder with a timing of 12.78s.
Krishan Kumar will feature in the men’s 800m. The event has a total of seven heats. Top three from every heat plus the three fastest times will progress to the semifinals.
Where to watch World Athletics Championships 2023 in India?
Indians in action on day four of the World Athletics Championships 2023:
Women’s 100m Hurdles Heat 4 - 10:34PM IST - Jyothi Yarraji (First four in each heat and four fastest times qualify for semifinals)
Men’s 800m Heat 1 - 10:50PM IST - Krishan Kumar (First three in each heat and three fastest times qualify for semifinals)
- England vs Netherlands Live Score, World Cup 2023: ENG 78/1 (12); Malan, Root rebuild after Bairstow falls; ENG vs NED updates
- Shubman Gill overtakes Babar Azam to become No 1 ODI batter; Siraj claims top bowling spot
- ISL Diary: Chennai in carnival mode
- Mitoma heads full-strength Japan squad to start World Cup qualifying
- Asian Archery C’Ships: Jyothi Surekha, Parneet Kaur ensure all-Indian women’s compound final