The NBA regular season concluded on April 9 and six teams from each conference made it to the Playoffs, which are set to begin from April 15.
Los Angeles Lakers, Oklahoma City Thunder, Minnesota Timberwolves and New Orleans Pelicans from the Western Conference, and the Miami Heat, Chicago Bulls, Atalanta Hawks and Toronto Raptors from the Eastern Conference will compete in the Play-In Tournament.
Ahead of the post season, here are the players who collected the highest number of rebounds during the gruelling, nearly six-month long regular season.
|Player||Team||Games Started||Rebounds Per Game||Offensive||Defensive|
|Anthony Davis||Los Angeles Lakers||54||12.5||3.5||9.1|
|Damontis Sabonis||Sacramento Kings||79||12.3||3.2||9.1|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo||Milwaukee Bucks||63||11.8||2.2||9.6|
|Nikola Jokic||Denver Nuggets||69||11.8||2.4||9.4|
|Rudy Gobert||Minnesota Timberwolves||70||11.6||3.3||8.3|
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023-24: Full schedule, teams, squads, date, venues
- Indian team leaves for FIH Women’s Junior World Cup 2023
- NBA In-Season roundup: Cavs recovers, tops 76ers in OT
- Inter Miami says ‘Messi vs Ronaldo’ billed clash against Al Nassr is inaccurate
- NBA In-Season tournament: LeBron James tops 39,000 points as Lakers rout Jazz