Jaylen Brown tossed in 41 points and grabbed 13 rebounds as the Boston Celtics moved closer to the NBA’s best record by earning a 137-93 home victory against the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday night.
The Celtics (52-23) entered Sunday’s game as the No. 2 team in the Eastern Conference standings, two games behind idle Milwaukee. The Bucks own the best record in the league (53-21).
Malcolm Brogdon added 20 points, nine assists and five rebounds for the Celtics, who also received 19 points and eight rebounds from Derrick White.
- ISL 2023-24: Martinez strike guides FC Goa to win in its opening match of the season against Punjab
- Ancy Sojan’s dream night in Hangzhou: Asian Games silver, new PB and dancing to Vijay’s hit number from Leo
- Premier League: Liverpool ask PGMOL for VAR decision audio after controversial Tottenham defeat
- Asian Champions League clash called off after Al Ittihad refuses to leave dressing room
- China Open: Alcaraz, Medvedev through to semifinals; Swiatek in second round