The NBA regular season concluded on April 9 and six teams from each conference made it to the Playoffs, which are set to begin from April 15.
Los Angeles Lakers, Oklahoma City Thunder, Minnesota Timberwolves and New Orleans Pelicans from the Western Conference, and the Miami Heat, Chicago Bulls, Atalanta Hawks and Toronto Raptors from the Eastern Conference will compete in the Play-In Tournament.
Ahead of the post season, here are the players who provided the most assists during the gruelling, nearly six-month long regular season.
|Player||Team||Games Started||Assists Per Game||PPG||FG%|
|James Harden||Philadelphia 76ers||58||10.7||21||44.1|
|Tyrese Haliburton||Indiana Pacers||56||10.4||20.7||49.0|
|Trae Young||Atalanta Hawks||73||10.2||26.2||42.9|
|Nikola Jokic||Denver Nuggets||69||9.8||24.5||63.2|
|Chris Paul||Phoenix Suns||59||8.9||13.9||44.0|
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 3: Karnataka jolts Delhi, Tamil Nadu bundles Bengal for 84
- Aditi wins in Spain for her second LET golf title of season
- Shubman Gill named Gujarat Titans captain after Hardik Pandya traded to Mumbai Indians
- Hardik Pandya returns to Mumbai Indians, MI makes formal announcement ahead of IPL auction
- Al Nassr vs Persepolis LIVE Streaming info: AFC Champions League 2023-24: When and where to watch Ronaldo’s side play, preview, prediction and more