Luka Doncic stole the show in the NBA on Monday, while the Los Angeles Clippers edged to victory.
Doncic, 20, finished with a triple-double of 42 points, 12 assists and 11 rebounds in the Dallas Mavericks' 117-110 win over the San Antonio Spurs.
The Slovenian became the second youngest player in NBA history to record a 40-point triple-double, with LeBron James the only other 20-year-old to manage the feat.
Kawhi Leonard was sidelined again with a knee injury as the Clippers overcame the Oklahoma City Thunder 90-88.
Paul George finished with 18 points, but it was Montrezl Harrell's 28 points and 12 rebounds off the bench that led the Clippers (9-5).
- Harden, Westbrook guide Rockets to eighth straight win -
James Harden had 36 points, six rebounds and five assists in the Houston Rockets' eighth straight win – a 132-108 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers.
He got plenty of support from Russell Westbrook, who posted a triple-double of 28 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists.
Giannis Antetokounmpo led the Milwaukee Bucks past the Chicago Bulls 115-101 with 33 points and 10 rebounds.
- Horrible Hornets -
The Charlotte Hornets (6-8) was destroyed by the Toronto Raptors, blown out in a 132-96 defeat.
- George hits key three -
George stepped up when the Clippers needed him, sinking a go-ahead three-pointer with less than 30 seconds remaining.
- Thunder at Lakers -
The Los Angeles Lakers is 11-2 and returns to action against the Thunder (5-8), which will be out to rebound from its narrow loss to the Clippers.
- Argentina vs Bolivia LIVE, FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers updates: Messi absent from matchday squad; Kick-off at 1:30 AM IST; Lineups out
- Estadio Hernando Siles: A challenge for Messi and Argentina against Bolivia in FIFA World Cup qualifier
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers: FIFA+ to stream Argentina vs Bolivia as Messi expected to shine
- SA vs AUS 3rd ODI: Markram ton and spin twins see South Africa to win over Australia
- SA vs AUS, 3rd ODI Highlights: Markram, Coetzee shine as South Africa beat Australia by 111 runs