National champion M. R. Lalit Babu drew with England’s Michael Adams in 30 moves and the prodigious R. Praggnanandhaa dented the British pride further by proving equal to Nigel Short in 41 moves in the third round of the Tradewise Gibraltar Masters here on Thursday.
The day saw seven leaders with three points after all seven Indian overnight leaders were engaged in drawn encounters.
Latest on Sportstar
- Indian sports news wrap, June 2
- Rudiger and Gundogan return to Flick’s Germany squad for June friendlies
- Marciniak to remain referee for Champions League final after apology - UEFA
- Claressa Shields fighting for gender equality for women boxers
- What’s the 151-year FA Cup tradition that will be broken with Manchester derby final