Vidit Gujrathi (two points) experienced a day of mixed results — with a win, two losses and two draws — to share the 11th spot with two others in the 16-man Opera Euro rapid online chess tournament on Saturday.
World champion Magnus Carlsen (4) got over the loss of the opening game to Wesley and won four games on the trot to take the lead.
After two more days of the league, those occupying the first eight places advance to the knockout phase.
- IPL 2024 Retention Day Live Updates: Full list of retained, released, traded players; Punjab releases Shahrukh Khan
- IPL auction 2024 LIVE Updates: Full list of players retained, released during trade window deadline day
- RR full list of players retained, released, traded ahead of IPL 2024 auction
- China Masters 2023 final Highlights: Satwik-Chirag duo loses 19-21, 21-18, 19-21 against World No. 1 Liang-Wang
- Delhi Capitals: Full list of players retained, released and traded ahead of IPL auction