Cheteshwar Pujara's gritty fifty helped India build on a 132-run first innings lead after Jonny Bairstow smashed his third consecutive hundred to lead England's fightback.
- Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius granted parole, to be released from prison on January 5
- Formula One set to change sprint format for 2024
- Who is Claudio Echeverri - Argentina’s hat-trick hero vs Brazil in FIFA U-17 World Cup
- Senior Men’s Hockey National Championship: Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Odish secure quarterfinal spots in style on Day 8
- Turner replaces injured Bright in England squad