Australia displaced India at the top of the men’s ODI rankings after its 2-1 series win over the hosts in Chennai on Wednesday.
The Aussies beat India by 21 runs to complete a comeback series victory after they had lost the opening match in Mumbai last week.
The last time India lost a series at home was in 2018/19. It lost an ODI series 3-2 against Australia. Since then India registered six Test series wins, 14 T20I series and seven ODI series at home.
- NBA roundup: Nuggets edges past Heat in Finals rematch
- Crystal Palace co-owner hits out at Premier League financial rules
- BCCI to conduct women’s red-ball tournament in Pune from March 28
- NZ vs AUS, 1st Test - Day 2: Australia takes charge in Wellington after Green’s rearguard
- From outcasts to PKL title contenders: Coach Manpreet Singh’s Steelers defy odds to reach the top