West Indies paceman Ronsford Beaton has been cleared to resume bowling in international cricket after remodelling his action.
The 25-year-old was suspended from bowling after being reported during a one-day international against New Zealand last December.
However, following remedial work, Beaton underwent an assessment at Loughborough University on August 13 and has now been given the green light to resume his international career.
Montserrat-born Beaton made his West Indies debut against the Black Caps in Whangarei three days before his action was reported. He picked up one wicket in his two appearances during the series.
Latest on Sportstar
- Nkunku stars as Leipzig retains German Cup with 2-0 win over Frankfurt
- Stokes downplays fitness concerns, set to bowl in Ashes
- On court of pain, Zverev rediscovers his joie de vivre in Paris
- Spectator dies from fall during River Plate match
- Ten Hag’s United ‘broken’ after FA Cup final loss to Manchester City