Cheteshwar Pujara and Ravindra Jadeja, who played a role in the 3-0 Test series win over South Africa, will now play for Saurashtra in the Ranji Trophy one-day tournament starting here from December 10.
“Pujara and Jadeja, who had missed Saurashtra’s last three to four matches as they were serving for national team, have been included in the Saurashtra’s Ranji trophy one day squad,” Himanshu Shah, Saurashtra Cricket Association media manager said.
The two had played a key role in Saurashtra opening matches and helped the team to qualify for knock out stage.
Saurashtra remained top of the table in Group ‘C’ and entered the quarter-final of Ranji Trophy 2015-16.
“Jaydev Shah has been named captain of the 15 member squad,” Shah said.
SCA is hosting Ranji trophy one-day tournament group ‘D’ matches.
The tournament will start from December 10 and has teams of Saurashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Bengal playing in the group ‘D’, Shah added.
- Athletics LIVE updates, Asian Games 2023: Tejaswin in action in shot put next; Palaksha, Santhosh into men’s 400m hurdles final; Hangzhou 2022 streaming info
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE updates, Hangzhou 2022 medals tally: India men, women win bronze in speed skating 3000m relay; Tejaswin leads decathlon pack after two events
- Asian Games 2023: India wins bronze in men’s, women’s 3000m speed skating relay race
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, October 2 - LIVE - India men, women win bronze in speed skating 3000m relay, stays fourth with 55 medals
- Tejaswin Shankar: Paris Olympics might be my last as a high jumper