Hanuma Vihari says that due to personal reasons and also because his family is shifting out of Hyderabad, he has decided to pursue his cricketing career in Andhra.
In a statement issued on Friday, Vihari, who led Hyderabad in Ranji last season, thanked the Hyderabad Cricket Association for the support it has given him since the formative years of his career as a player and a leader too.
“I will be ever grateful to the HCA which has laid the foundation for me to grow all these years,” Vihari said.
“In my years with Hyderabad, I have been mentored by some great cricketers and coaches and I always cherish those great experiences,” he said.
“I want to thank all my teammates for all the wonderful memories of playing and training for this great game and I will miss them the most. At the same time, I look forward to this new phase in my career,” he said.
- India vs Nepal LIVE score, Asian Games 2023 cricket quarterfinal updates, IND 61/0 in 5 ov.: Jaiswal, Ruturaj off to a strong start; Streaming info
- How Dhoni’s process helped Ancy Sojan land dream silver medal in Asian Games
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE Updates, Hangzhou 2022 October 3 medals tally: Indian cricket team goes past 50 without loss against Nepal, Jyothi to meet Aditi in compound semifinal
- India vs Bangladesh Kabaddi LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: India inflicts second all-out on Bangladesh; IND 44-11 BAN
- Asian Games 2023 HIGHLIGHTS, Hangzhou 2022 medals tally: Parul, Priti win silver, bronze in women’s 3000m SC; Ancy wins long jump silver; Indians win seven medals on October 2