Play in the second one-day international between England and West Indies at Trent Bridge on Thursday was abandoned as a no-result washout.
Only 11 minutes play was possible at the Nottingham ground before rain saw the umpires take the players off the field with England 21 without loss after 2.2 overs, having been sent into bat.
Jonny Bairstow was nine not out and Alex Hales 10 not out.
The rain did not relent and several hours later, shortly before 4:15pm local time (1515 GMT) the match was abandoned.
England remain 1-0 up in a five-match series that continues in Bristol on Sunday.
- IND A vs ENG A Women, 3rd T20: Issy Wong shines again as England beats India by two wickets to win series 2-1
- WI vs ENG: Sam Curran sets unwanted record for most runs conceded by England bowler in ODI history
- WI vs ENG, 1st ODI: West Indies completes its second highest successful run-chase, beats England by four wickets
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?