Harmanpreet Kaur, Smriti Mandhana and Veda Krishnamurthy will lead the India A, B and C teams respectively in the women’s T20 Challenger Trophy to be played in Cuttack from January 4 to 11.
The squads were picked on Monday after a meeting of the All-India Women’s Selection Committee, a BCCI release stated.
The selection committee named 14 players each in all three squads.
Latest on Sportstar
- Djokovic edges closer to Grand Slam record with spot in French Open last eight
- Australia favourites on paper but Indian players have edge in terms of match fitness: Shastri ahead of WTC final
- Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao; La Liga LIVE: Half-time RMA 0-1 ATH, Sancet scores to wreck Benzema farewell
- Monaco sacks Clement after European failure
- Roland Garros 2023: Svitolina returns to French Open quarterfinals by downing Kasatkina