Virat Kohli picked a wicket during India’s World Cup 2023 match against the Netherlands in Bengaluru on Sunday, in the 25th over of the innings.
FOLLOW LIVE | India vs Netherlands ICC ODI World Cup 2023
The former India captain had the Netherlands skipper Scott Edwards caught behind in his second over. Before his spell on Sunday, Kohli had bowled 644 deliveries and conceded 677 runs.
This was Kohli’s fifth wicket in One-Day Internationals. He had earlier removed Alaister Cook, Craig Kieswetter, Brendan McCullum and Quinton de Kock.
He had bowled earlier in the tournament as well, against Bangladesh, stepping in to complete Hardik Pandya’s over after his ankled got twisted.
- Play fair, says Anurag Thakur inaugurating testing centre for health supplements used by athletes
- Ranji Trophy February 9 Matches Highlights, Scorecard: Padikkal smashes century to drive Karnataka, Pujara hammers ton for Saurashtra
- Red Bull’s Horner faces hearing over alleged inappropriate behaviour
- ‘Born of suffering’: Jordan’s Asian Cup heroics mask deeper issues
- AFC Asian Cup : Defending champs Qatar and dark horse Jordan look to answer critics in all-Arab final