The Birmingham Dogs Home in Solihull, England, has welcomed 10 puppies and designated them as English fans to support the nation in both the ICC Cricket World Cup and the FIFA Women's World Cup.
The 10 pups, five male and five female, have been named after cricket and football players from the two national sides.
The boys are Morgan, Jonny, Roy, Woakesy and Woody, named after Captain Eoin Morgan, batsmen Jonny Bairstow and Jason Roy and pacers Chris Woakes and Mark Wood.
The girls have been named Leah, Keira, Millie, Abbie and Ellen, after midfielders Leah Williamson and Keira Walsh, defenders Millie Bright and Abbie McManus and forward Ellen White.
This makes England potential front runners for the cuteness overload award of the World Cup season.
Latest on Sportstar
- Nuggets vs Heat Live Score, Game 4: DEN 30-30 MIA; Gordon hits threes in second quarter - NBA Finals updates
- Nuggets 109-94 Heat Highlights, Game 3: Jokic breaks NBA Finals record as Denver takes 2-1 lead
- NBA Finals: Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat, Game 3 Box Score
- Paris Diamond League: Murali Sreeshankar secures third place
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals Game 4?