With Australia in turmoil both on and off the field, India will start as the favourite when the first T20I gets underway in Brisbane on Wednesday.
The T20I series marks the beginning of a two-month Australian summer which will see the host side take on the Virat Kohli-led India in three T20Is, four Tests and three ODIs.
Here's the list of all India fixtures with the respective timings in IST.
India vs Australia T20 Series Schedule:
1st T20I: November 21 at Gabba, Brisbane (1:20 PM IST)
2nd T20I: November 23 at MCG, Melbourne (1:20 PM IST)
3rd T20I: November 25 at SCG, Sydney (1:20 PM IST)
India vs Australia Test Series Schedule:
1st Test: Dec 6 to Dec 10 at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide (5:30 AM IST)
2nd Test: Dec 14 to Dec 18 at Perth Stadium, Perth (7:50 AM IST)
3rd Test: Dec 26 to Dec 30 at MCG, Melbourne (5:00 AM IST)
4th Test: Jan 03 to Jan 07 at SCG, Sydney (5:00 AM IST)
India vs Australia ODI Series Schedule:
1st ODI: Jan 12 at SCG, Sydney (7:50 AM)
2nd ODI: Jan 15 at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide (8:50 AM)
3rd ODI: Jan 18 at MCG, Melbourne (7:50 AM)
The matches will be telecast live on Sony Sports Network.
- BWF World Championships 2023: Treesa-Gayatri through to pre-quarters
- Praggnanandhaa vs Carlsen Final LIVE Updates, Chess World Cup 2023 Round 2: Pragg eyes historic win with black against Carlsen
- World Athletics Championships 2023 LIVE updates, Day 5: India’s Jeswin 8m, Sreeshankar 7.74m in first attempt in long jump qualification; latest results
- Gill on partnership with Rohit: ‘Different batting styles work well for us’
- World University Games Diary: A fortnight in Chengdu - Of medals, pins and hotpots