England’s James Anderson has drawn level with Australia’s Glenn McGrath as the fourth-highest wicket-taker in the history of Test cricket.
Anderson grabbed his 563 wicket when he trapped Cheteshwar Pujara for a duck on Monday. With still enough play left, the English pace ace could well surpass McGrath.
This was the second record of the day after Alastair Cook went past Kumar Sangakkara’s record of most runs.
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup
- Manchester United vs Chelsea: Top five Premier League clashes
- ISL 2023-24: Mohun Bagan Super Giant looks to avenge AFC Cup loss against Odisha FC
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC LIVE streaming info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch; Preview
- WATCH: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim out handling the ball in second Test against New Zealand