Pakistan has had to isolate the team masseur who tested positive for the coronavirus after arriving in Colombo for two cricket tests against Sri Lanka.
Malang Ali will isolate for five days. Nobody else had the virus, the Pakistan Cricket Board said on Thursday.
Pakistan landed on Wednesday with 18 players and 13 staff for its first test tour of Sri Lanka since 2015.
ALSO READ |
The first test begins in Galle from July 16. The second test will be in Colombo from July 24-28.
Sri Lanka starts its second and last test against Australia on Friday in Galle. Sri Lanka has had to replace four players who returned positive virus tests this week: Legspinner Jeffrey Vandersay, fast bowler Asitha Fernando, allrounder Dhananjaya de Silva and spinner Praveen Jayawickrama.
- Leipzig’s Sesko uncomfortable with Haaland comparisons
- IND vs PAK HIGHLIGHTS, Asian Games 2023, Men’s Volleyball: India finishes sixth, loses to Pakistan
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE, Hangzhou 2022 updates: Indian equestrian team wins gold, India loses to Pakistan in men’s volleyball
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 26 - LIVE - India wins gold in equestrian; Neha Thakur wins silver, sailor Eabad Ali bags bronze; India 6th with 3 golds, 13 medals
- Thailand wins Asian Games’ first esports medal