Javagal Srinath was the lone Indian to feature in the match referees’ list, while Sundaram Ravi continued to be the country’s representative among the top umpires as the ICC on Thursday announced an unchanged list of elite match officials, here.
The retention of the panel, for the period July 1 to June 30, 2019, was done following the annual review and selection process, the ICC said in a statement.
The ICC Umpires Selection Panel consisted of Chairman and ICC General Manager — Cricket, Geoff Allardice, ICC Chief Match Referee Ranjan Madugalle, former England player and commentator — David Lloyd, and former India captain and international umpire — Srinivas Venkataraghavan.
The umpires’ panel includes Aleem Dar, Kumar Dharmasena, Marais Erasmus, Chris Gaffaney, Ian Gould, Richard Illingworth, Richard Kettleborough, Nigel Llong, Bruce Oxenford, Ravi, Paul Reiffel and Rod Tucker.
The panel of ICC Match Referees comprises David Boon, Chris Broad, Jeff Crowe, Ranjan Madugalle, Andy Pycroft, Javagal Srinath and Richie Richardson, all former Test players.
- Al Hilal vs Al Nassr LIVE Updates, Saudi Pro League: Preview, streaming info, predicted lineups, score prediction
- France coach Didier Deschamps to miss Euro 2024 draw after undergoing surgery
- India vs Australia LIVE Score Updates, 4th T20I: AUS - 108/5 (15), David dismissed by Chahar; Streaming info
- ISL 2023-24: Odisha FC continues winning form, beats Jamshedpur FC 1-0
- IND A vs ENG A Women: Issy Wong’s heroics help England level T20 series 1-1