Usman Khan is set to make his first one-day international appearance after replacing Mohammad Amir in the Pakistan squad for the upcoming series against Sri Lanka.
Amir sustained a right shin injury during the second Test in Dubai on Saturday that ruled him out of contention for the five ODI matches in United Arab Emirates.
Left-arm paceman Usman has been given a chance to shine in the 50-over format in his stead, despite taking just one wicket in four Twenty20 internationals - he bowled Tamim Iqbal in the third T20 against a World XI.
However, Usman took figures of 5-46 as Habib Bank hammered Rawalpindi in Pakistan's first-class competition this month.
The ODI series begins on October 13 in Dubai.
- Barcelona’s Gavi undergoes surgery on torn ACL
- IND vs AUS Live Score, 3rd T20I: India eyes series win against depleted Australia; Smith, Zampa to miss out
- Man United set for another fiery away match at Galatasaray with Champions League hopes in peril
- FIFA U-17 World Cup: Germany qualifies for final after beating Argentina in penalty-shootout
- Indian sports news wrap, November 28