Kolkata Knight Riders’ wicketkeeper-batter Litton Das has travelled back to Bangladesh to attend a family emergency, the franchise confirmed on Friday.
“Litton Das has had to return to Bangladesh earlier today (Friday 28 April) due to an urgent family medical emergency. Our wishes go out to him and his family to make it through this difficult time” said KKR in a statement.
The 28-year-old, who was roped into the KKR setup in the 2023 IPL auction for INR 50 lakh, was dropped after playing just one match against Delhi Capitals.
KKR currently sits seventh in the points table with three wins from eight matches.
- Italy beats Australia, reclaims Davis Cup title after 47 years
- IPL 2024: Hardik Pandya’s likely transfer to Mumbai Indians continues to be talking point hours after retention deadline
- Ducati’s Bagnaia wins Valencia GP to defend MotoGP title, Jorge Martin crashes
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: Hamilton concerned by Red Bull’s enduring advantage
- Women’s Super League: Lauren James steers Chelsea to win over Leicester, Arsenal beats West Ham