Sunrisers Hyderabad beat Mumbai Indians by 10 wickets in Sharjah on Tuesday to become the fourth team in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 playoffs.
Earlier on Monday, a convincing six-wicket win over Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) saw Delhi Capitals (DC) seal a top-two finish. RCB too confirmed its place in the playoffs, after making DC bat more than 17.3 overs and ensuring that its Net Run Rate didn’t fall below Kolkata Knight Riders’ in fourth.
Kolkata Knight Riders, meanwhile, became the fourth team to be eliminated from the competition. Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab are the other three sides to exit the tournament.
Mumbai will face Delhi in Qualifier 1 on November 5. It will be followed by the Eliminator between Hyderabad and Bangalore on November 6.
- Tim Howard elected to U.S. Soccer Hall of Fame
- Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 6: Karnataka loses openers early vs Haryana; Sudharsan steers TN vs MP
- Medjedovic upsets Fils to win Next Gen Finals championship match
- Brazilian forward Vitor Roque set to join Barcelona in January
- AUS vs PAK, 1st Test: Warner named in Australia squad against Pakistan; hopes for SCG farewell