Former India cricketer and Mumbai Indians' wicketkeeping consultant Kiran More has recovered from COVID-19 and is 'fit' to the rejoin the bio-bubble for the Indian Premier League (IPL).
"Kiran More has recovered from COVID-19 and has completed medically supervised isolation. More has tested negative in three RT-PCR tests," Mumbai Indians confirmed in a statement.
"Our medical team in consultation with BCCI have determined Kiran More fit to rejoin the MI bio-bubble in adherence with BCCI guidelines," the franchise stated.
On April 6, the franchise had confirmed that More had tested positive for the virus and was in isolation.
- Shooting LIVE SCORE Asian Games 2023: Bhaker, Esha, Rhythm eye gold in 25m pistol; Shotgun, rifle shooters in action - Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Asian Games 2023 schedule today, September 27: Indians in action, events, LIVE streaming details, timings in IST
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: Manu Bhaker in 25m Pistol qualification, India vs Singapore in women’s hockey, tennis, shooting results
- Asian Games 2023: Postman by day, Esports player by night, Ayan Biswas takes flight at Hangzhou
- Honest Lalit Kumar runs 100m final alone as others flee to evade dope test at Delhi State Championships