Punjab Kings batter Prabhsimran Singh notched his maiden Indian Premier League century during the match against Delhi Capitals at the Arun Jaitley stadium on Saturday.
Prabhsimran reached the triple figure mark in just 61 deliveries with a four off a low full toss from Khaleel Ahmed in the 18th over.
Shortly after reaching his 100, Prabhsimran fell for 103 from 65 balls off Mukesh Kumar’s first over. Prabhsimran’s innings included 10 fours and six sixes as he ended up scoring more than 50 per cent of his side’s total, which finished at 167/7 in 20 overs.
Punjab is currently eighth in the standings and a win here would catapult it to sixth, increasing it’s probability of reaching the playoffs. Meanwhile, a loss to the Capitals will see them knocked out of the tournament.
- Midfielder Rice felt ‘nervous’ over record Arsenal transfer
- NBA Roundup: Durant scores 39 as Phoenix Suns win double OT game against Utah Jazz
- Esports superstar Faker’s team wins trophy at the League of Legends World Championship
- India should be smart in terms of pacers’ workload management, says Mhambrey after World Cup final
- ODI World Cup: Full list of Player of the Tournament award winners from 1992 to 2023