Gujarat Titans, Chennai Super Kings and finally Lucknow Super Giants after its thrilling one-run win over Kolkata Knight Riders on Saturday, have managed to cut themselves loose off the mid-table clutter in the Indian Premier League.
Meanwhile, with Sunrisers Hyderabad, Punjab Kings, Delhi Capitals, Rajasthan Royals and KKR all out of the race now, only two teams have a chance to fight it out for the last of the top-4 spots.
Sportstar takes a look at what is required of each of the teams—Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore — to make it to the next round.
- RCB loses against GT. The scenario now looks highly likely with most areas of Bengaluru being hit by severe hailstorms and rain.
- It wins the match against GT. It will also qualify if it suffers a defeat by less than six runs if GT scores 180 or if GT takes more than 19.3 overs to chase the same.
*After MI’s win over SRH, RR has been eliminated from IPL 2023.
Latest on Sportstar
- Lionel Messi bids farewell to Paris amid boos
- Jabeur overcomes slow start to reach French Open fourth round
- Cerundolo downs Fritz to reach second week of slam for first time
- Nuggets coach says ‘We haven’t done a damn thing’ in NBA Finals
- Haddad Maia becomes first Brazilian woman to reach French Open last 16 in 44 years