Mumbai Indians took a step closer to the IPL Playoffs with a win over Sunrisers Hyderabad in their last group stage fixture at the Wankhede Stadium on Sunday.
Chasing a mammoth 201-run total, Cameron Green produced a blistering 100 not out as MI sealed a eight-wicket win with two overs to spare.
MI will now hope Royal Challengers Bangalore will suffer a defeat to Gujarat Titans in the last league match, preventing it from reaching 16 points with a superior Net Run Rate (NRR).
Here is the updated points table after MI vs SRH:
|2||Chennai Super Kings||14||8||5||17||+0.652|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants||14||8||5||17||+0.304|
|5||Royal Challengers Bangalore||13||7||6||14||+0.180|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders||14||6||8||12||-0.256|
- Czech Republic, Slovenia seal places in Billie Jean King Cup semifinals
- ‘Exciting times ahead’ says Afghanistan coach Jonathan Trott after inspiring World Cup run
- England vs Pakistan Dream 11 prediction, ICC World Cup 2023: ENG v PAK predicted XI, fantasy team, squads
- England vs Pakistan LIVE streaming info, ICC World Cup 2023: When and where to watch ENG v PAK CWC match today?
- ENG vs PAK head-to-head record in ODIs, World Cup 2023: England vs Pakistan overall stats; most runs and wickets