Chennai Super Kings (CSK) beat Mumbai Indians (MI) by seven wickets at the Wankede Stadium in Mumbai on Saturday for its second win in the IPL 2023 season.
After electing to bowl first, MS Dhoni’s men reduced a potent MI batting line-up to 157 for eight before a cracking 27-ball 61 from Ajinkya Rahane set up the Chennai chase. MI’s defeat, a second in as many games, has meant it will remain eight om the IPL 2023 points table. On the other hand, CSK has climbed back to the top four with four points..
Here are the standings after IPL 2023 Match 12 - MI vs CSK:
|2||Lucknow Super Giants||3||2||1||4||+1.358|
|4||Chennai Super Kings||3||2||1||4||+0.356|
|6||Kolkata Knight Riders||2||1||1||2||+2.056|
|7||Royal Challengers Bangalore||2||1||1||2||-1.256|
- Asia Cup 2023 most runs, wickets stats: Shubman Gill tops run-scorers list, Pathirana leading wicket-taker
- Asia Cup final: India eyes first title in five years as Sri Lanka firms up challenge
- IND vs SL Dream11 prediction, Asia Cup 2023 final: India vs Sri Lanka Playing XI updates, fantasy team
- India vs Sri Lanka LIVE Streaming info, Asia Cup final: When and where to watch IND vs SL match today?
- India vs Sri Lanka, Asia Cup 2023 Final: IND vs SL, head-to-head record in ODIs; most runs, wickets, stats