Rajasthan Royals endured its heaviest defeat in Indian Premier League history in the league match against Royal Challengers Bangalore at the Sawai Mansingh stadium in Jaipur on Sunday.
After winning the toss and electing to bat first, RCB posted a tantalising 171/5 at the end of 20 overs. The Royals’ chase never took off as RCB bowlers inflicted constant breakthroughs as Sanju Samson’s side was bundled out for a paltry 59 in 10.3 overs, resulting in a 112-run loss to du Plessis’ Bangalore.
Wayne Parnell was the pick of RCB bowlers as he scalped three crucial wickets, including two important dismissals of the in-form Jos Buttler and skipper Samson. Mohammed Siraj and Karn Sharma also starred with the ball with two wickets each.
Rajasthan Royals’ biggest defeats in IPL
- 112 runs loss - vs Royal Challengers Bangalore in 2023
- 86 runs loss - vs Kolkata Knight Riders in 2021
- 75 runs loss - vs Royal Challengers Bangalore in 2023
- 71 runs loss - vs Royal Challengers Bangalore in 2015
- 67 runs loss - vs Delhi Daredevils in 2010
- Liechtenstein vs Portugal LIVE Score, LIE 0-2 POR, Euro 2024 qualifiers: Ronaldo scores opening goal, Cancelo makes it two
- Mohammad Hafeez appointed as director of Pakistan men’s cricket team
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers: Manvir goal edges India to 1-0 win against 10-man Kuwait
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers points table LIVE: AFC standings after India vs Kuwait, Pakistan bottom of Group G
- India vs Kuwait highlights, IND 1-0 KWT, FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier: Manvir’s solitary goal gets three points for Blue Tigers