India captain Virat Kohli dropped hints that he may just make a return from injury in Royal Challengers Bangalore’s IPL encounter against Mumbai Indians on April 14.
Kohli posted a video on his Instagram account of his gym session. He was seen doing a weightlifting clean and jerk drill. He was seen lifting weights effortlessly which is an indicator that he is slowly and surely regaining full strength in his shoulders.
“Can’t wait to get back onto the field. Almost there now ??? 14th April ?,” his post although had a question mark which means that his return is still not 100 percent confirmed.
Kohli injured his shoulder while fielding during the third Test against Australia at Ranchi. He subsequently missed the fourth Test in Dharamsala.
Kohli has time and again said that Indian cricket is his primary focus and he would only be back when he is 120 percent fit.
- LIVE Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa score, ISL 2023-24: KBFC v FCG updates; When, where to watch; Kick-off at 7:30 PM IST
- Indian sports wrap, February 25
- Carabao Cup 2023-24: Full list of League Cup winners before Chelsea vs Liverpool
- Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa, ISL 10 LIVE Streaming info: When, where to watch KBFC v FCG?
- Chelsea vs Liverpool Carabao Cup 2023-24 final LIVE Streaming Info: Predicted 11, head to head record, when and where to watch