The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has filed a claim for damages against India-based IMG Reliance for pulling out of a deal to provide television coverage to the Pakistan Super League (PSL) earlier this year.
According to a report in the Dawn , the claim will be heard at the London Court of Arbitration. It is further reported that the PCB had sent IMG Reliance a notice to provide compensation for the damages incurred due to the pull out on October 21.
IMG Reliance had covered seven matches of the 2019 edition of PSL before pulling out following the terror attack that killed 44 CRPF troopers in Pulwama on February 14, elevating tensions between India and Pakistan.
The conglomerate had come into the agreement with the PCB in January 2019 in a deal that was reportedly worth $36 million.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 6: MP 166/7 vs TN; Tripura closes in on win vs Mumbai; Haryana beats Karnataka
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Haryana beats Karnataka by five wickets, seals knockouts berth
- WI vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, 1st ODI: West Indies vs England predicted XI, fantasy tips, squads
- WI vs ENG Live Streaming Info, 1st ODI: When and where to watch England tour of West Indies 2023-24?
- NBA roundup: Clippers stuns Warriors after trailing by 22