Former India cricketer Raghuram Bhat will assume the post of president of the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA), it was announced on Wednesday.
Raghuram and the rest of the office-bearers were elected unopposed for the 2022-23 to 2024-25 term. Raghuram, who has played two Tests, has earlier served as the State senior selection committee chairman.
A. Shankar takes charge as secretary, replacing Santosh Menon. Shahvir Tarapore retained his role as joint secretary.
M.S. Hegde served as the KSCA electoral officer. The scrutiny of nominations took place on Monday, while the now redundant elections was scheduled to be held on November 20.
Hon. President: Raghuram Bhat
Hon. Vice President: B.K. Sampath Kumar
Hon. Secretary: A. Shankar
Hon. Joint Secretary: Shahvir Tarapore
Hon. Treasurer: E.S. Jairam
Managing Committee from institutional members category:
Bangalore Zone: M.S. Keshava (representing Swastic Union CC), K.V. Manjunath Raju (Hammonds CC), M.S. Vinay (Friends Union CC)
Mysore Zone: Hari Krishna (National CC)
Shivamogga Zone: H.S. Sadananda (Durgigudi CC)
Tumkur Zone: K. Shashidhar (Venus CC)
Dharwad Zone: Nikhil Bhusad (BDK Sports Foundation)
Raichur Zone: Sujit Bohara (City XI)
Mangalore Zone: Rathan Kumar (Mangalore CC)
Managing Committee from life members category: Sanjai Poll, N.N. Yuvaraj
- I-League players approached for match manipulation: AIFF
- Allyson Felix, Inbee Park among 32 athlete candidates at Paris Olympics in IOC membership vote
- Arthur Fils and Hamad Medjedovic maintain winning starts at Next Gen Finals
- British Gymnastics bans coaches from weighing young athletes
- Hayes’ arrival perfect timing for Paris 2024, says US striker Rodman