Thundershowers are predicted for the next 24 to 48 hours in Bengaluru, the venue for the fourth India-Australia ODI on Thursday.
In the last 24 hours, many parts of the city had witnessed heavy rain with the met department recording a 54 mm of rainfall.
The curators at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium are trying to keep the pitch dry to avoid a shortened game.
The stadium, however, has a cutting-edge technology to deal with wet conditions. Rain, in Chennai, had shortened Australia's chase to 21 overs.
India has already taken an unassailable 3-0 lead in the five-match series with the victory in Indore on Sunday.
- F1: Oscar Piastri extends Mclaren contract to 2026
- Asian Games 2023 Live Score and Updates, September 20: India level 13-13 vs South Korea in men’s volleyball match, Indians in Men’s Fours final in rowing
- Inter Miami vs Toronto LIVE streaming info, MLS: When and where to watch Messi play?
- Antim Panghal beats reigning World Champion Parrish in World Championships
- Pramod Bhagat, Sukant Kadam eye ‘golden moments’ ahead of Para Asian Games