B. Anirudh Sitaram and wicketkeeper-batsman R. Rohith will replace Washington Sundar and Dinesh Karthik in the Tamil Nadu squad for its opening match of the Ranji Trophy against Madhya Pradesh starting on November 1 in Dindigul.
Karthik and Washington are part of the Indian team for the three-match T20 series against West Indies starting on November 4.
The left-handed Anirudh, who was born in Chennai, had played 20 first-class matches for Hyderabad before moving to Tamil Nadu last year. He has featured in the Vijay Hazare trophy for TN in the last two seasons.
R. Rohith was part of the TN Ranji squad for few matches in 2017 and came on as a substitute wicketkeeper for N. Jagadeesan against Odisha in Cuttack but is yet to make his debut.
- Gujarat Giants’ Sayali Satghare becomes first-ever concussion substitute in WPL history
- WPL 2024: Dominant Delhi Capitals hands Gujarat Giants fourth straight loss
- Premier League 2023-24: Foden brace helps Man City win Manchester Derby 3-1 over United after dream comeback
- Women’s Super League: Title-chasing Arsenal beats Tottenham 1-0 as Alessia Russo scores
- Delhi Open: Geoffrey Blancaneaux claims second challenger title after commanding win over Wong in final