India captain Rohit Sharma (3443) overtook New Zealand's Martin Guptill (3399) on Saturday to become the leading run-scorer in T20Is.
Rohit achieved the feat during the first T20I against the West Indies at the Brian Lara Stadium. His 44-ball 64 helped set up a convincing 68-run win over the host side.
Rohit also holds the records for most hundreds in T20 Internationals. The flamboyant right-handed opener, who has played 129 T20Is, jointly holds the record for the fastest T20I hundred as well.
- Odisha FC 0-0 Mohun Bagan LIVE score, AFC Cup updates: OFC down to 10 men as Fall is sent off
- Asian Games: India beats Cambodia 3-0 to begin volleyball campaign on winning note
- CHN vs IND, Asian Games: Indian football opens Hangzhou 2023 campaign with a 1-5 loss to China
- Manchester City favourites to win Champions League, says Ancelotti
- Nischal wins silver with new national record at Shooting World Cup in Rio