Steven Smith and David Warner, who are currently serving 12-month suspensions for being involved in ball-tampering saga, have been cleared to play club cricket in Australia.
A decision of Cameron Bancroft, the third player suspended by Cricket Australia (CA), is expected in after next Monday’s meeting between Western Australia’s Premier clubs.
Earlier, Sportstar had reported that the duo could be allowed to play club cricket, and now, the New South Wales Cricket Association (NSWCA) has said it wouldn’t stand in the way of Smith and Warner, ensuring they would be available to play for Sutherland and Randwick-Petersham, their respective club sides.
- ‘Fans can do what they want’ says Pochettino after Chelsea jeers
- Bopanna caps off last Davis Cup match in style after doubles win
- New Zealand’s Fox wins BMW PGA Championship
- Trossard goal seals Arsenal win at Everton
- IND vs SL: Sri Lanka 50 all out, records lowest Asia Cup total in final