Seventeen days after guiding Argentina to an epic FIFA World Cup victory with a dramatic win over France, Lionel Messi reported back to work on Wednesday, his French club Paris Saint-Germain announced.
The 35-year-old seven-time Ballon d’Or winner joined the training as PSG prepares for Saturday’s French Cup tie at third-tier side Chateauroux.
- Cincinnati midfielder Acosta named MLS Most Valuable Player
- Indian sports news wrap, November 28
- FIBA holds draw for final four Olympic men’s basketball qualifying events
- Premier League 2023-24: Wolves manager O’Neil losing faith in VAR
- Ronaldo tells ref to overturn penalty he won in AFC Champions League