‘For me, it’s not a big deal,’ Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel says after he and Tottenham coach Antonio Conte were shown red cards for clashing twice during a heated 2-2 draw.
Conte’s overexuberant celebrations of Spurs’ first equaliser resulted in the two coaches being booked for squaring up.
Tuchel then responded by running down the touchline in celebration when Chelsea retook the lead through Reece James 13 minutes from time.
- Actor Tom Holland swaps webslingers for golf clubs at BMW PGA Championship Pro-Am
- 2023 ODI World Cup venues: Ekana Stadium — capacity, pitch info and areas that need attention
- Richarlison to seek psychological help on return to England
- India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 prediction, Asia Cup 2023 Super Four: Playing XI updates, fantasy team for IND vs SL match today
- Sunil Chhetri part of Indian football team’s revised Asian Games squad, 13 players omitted from original squad