The January 2022-23 transfer window has officially closed as clubs look forward to the second half of the season.
Mikel Arteta’s Arsenal, which already had a consolidated squad with sufficient players, bolstered its midfield with the deadline-day signing of Jorginho from Premier League rival Chelsea.
Additionally, the North London club also signed Leandro Trossard from Brighton and Jakub Kiwior from Serie A side Spezia.
Arsenal currently sits at the top of English Premier League with 50 points from 19 games and are on its way to clinch the league title for the first time since the famed ‘invincible’ 2003-04 season.
Arsenal full squad
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers points table LIVE: CAF standings, South Africa tops Group C, Salah hat-trick helps Egypt lead Group A
- England’s James strikes hat-trick in Chelsea’s 5-1 WSL win over Liverpool
- ATP Finals 2023: Sinner beats Medvedev, becomes first Italian man to reach summit clash at year-end championships
- EURO 2024 qualifiers points table LIVE: Wales second in Group D, Ronaldo helps Portugal top Group J
- USA midfielder McKennie ruled out of CONCACAF Nations League quarterfinals second leg