Bayern Munich will be without Joshua Kimmich for Saturday's Bundesliga showdown with Borussia Dortmund. The champion confirmed via its official Twitter account that the Germany international has not travelled with the rest of the squad due to an upset stomach.
There have been reports Jerome Boateng could also be a doubt for the match at Signal Iduna Park, although he has not stayed behind in Munich.
The news is a blow for head coach Jupp Heynckes, who is already without Manuel Neuer, Franck Ribery and Juan Bernat and is unlikely to have Thomas Muller back from a thigh injury.
Robert Lewandowski is expected to be fully fit, though, having sat out the Champions League win at Celtic this week.
- BAN vs NZ, 2nd Test: Bangladesh in charge despite bizarre Mushfiqur dismissal on Day 1
- ICC Rankings: Ravi Bishnoi becomes world’s No.1 T20I bowler, surpasses Rashid Khan
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand HIGHLIGHTS, 2nd Test Day 1: Latest scorecard, match streaming info
- Junior Hockey World Cup 2023: India needs to guard against complacency against Spain
- Pakistan captain Shan Masood hits century in Australia warm-up