Bayern Munich will be without Joshua Kimmich for Saturday's Bundesliga showdown with Borussia Dortmund. The champion confirmed via its official Twitter account that the Germany international has not travelled with the rest of the squad due to an upset stomach.
Read: Bosz welcomes Bayern clash despite Dortmund slump
There have been reports Jerome Boateng could also be a doubt for the match at Signal Iduna Park, although he has not stayed behind in Munich.
The news is a blow for head coach Jupp Heynckes, who is already without Manuel Neuer, Franck Ribery and Juan Bernat and is unlikely to have Thomas Muller back from a thigh injury.
Robert Lewandowski is expected to be fully fit, though, having sat out the Champions League win at Celtic this week.
Latest on Sportstar
- Delhi Capitals out of IPL 2023; Punjab Kings do not inspire playoff confidence- Highlights, analysis
- NBA Finals: Heat need to match Nuggets physicality, says Butler
- NBA: 76ers coach Nick Nurse wants Harden back, can co-exist with Embiid
- NBA Finals: Nikola Jokic, Nuggets cruise to win over Heat in Game 1 win
- BCCI announces India ‘A’ squad for Emerging Women’s Asia Cup 2023