Arjen Robben has been ruled out of Bayern Munich's clash with Borussia Dortmund on Saturday due to knee problems.
The experienced winger did not travel with the rest of the squad on Friday ahead of the Klassiker showdown with the Bundesliga leader at Signal Iduna Park.
Earlier, head coach Niko Kovac had sounded somewhat optimistic over Robben's fitness ahead of its final training session in Munich.
"Arjen tried to train yesterday, but has a couple of knee problemsm so we'll have to see how he trains today," he told a news conference on Friday.
Robben joins Thiago Alcantara, Kingsley Coman and Corentin Tolisso on Bayern's injury list.
- Asian Games 2023: No India vs Pakistan in gold medal match as Sri Lanka sets up final against Indian women
- IND vs AUS: Shubman Gill slams sixth ODI hundred, fifth in 2023
- India vs Myanmar football LIVE score, Asian Games updates: Match underway; Sunil Chhetri starts
- IND vs AUS Live Score 2nd ODI: KL Rahul, Ishan attack as India eyes big total
- Asian Games 2023, September 24 Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: India vs Myanmar score; Nikhat Zareen to start at 4:30 PM IST