Carlo Ancelotti has lauded Bayern Munich's 8-0 thrashing of Hamburg as "perfect" after the Italian marked his 1,000th game as a head coach in style.
Robert Lewandowski scored his third hat-trick of the season as Bayern remained five points clear at the top of the Bundesliga, with Arturo Vidal, David Alaba, Kingsley Coman (two) and Arjen Robben also getting on the scoresheet.
And Ancelotti, who has now won 591 of his games as a head coach, acknowledged that even he was left astounded by the quality on show at the Allianz Arena.
"It was a perfect day, a perfect game," he told Bayern's official website.
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Punjab FC LIVE, ISL 2023-24: Kick-off time changed to 8:35 PM IST; Lineups out; MBSG vs PFC updates
- Asian Games 2023, Opening ceremony HIGHLIGHTS: China’s President Xi Jinping declares Hangzhou 2022 Asiad open
- Indian sports news wrap, September 23
- Sri Lanka’s N. Thangaraja wins Vizag Open golf championship
- Rahul Dravid’s son Samit named in Karnataka Vinoo Mankad Trophy 2023-24 squad