Franck Ribery is back in team training with Bayern Munich after recovering from a hamstring injury, the Bundesliga giant confirmed on Wednesday.
Ribery was hurt in a Doha training camp this month and has not been able to feature for Bayern since the Bundesliga returned from a mid-season break.
But the former France winger could be available for Bayern's next game, which is away to Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday, although a DFB-Pokal tie at Hertha Berlin four days later may be a more realistic target.
Ribery has been restricted to nine Bundesliga starts so far this season, scoring four league goals, but his return to action will be a boost for Niko Kovac's side over the second half of the campaign.
The 35-year-old's contract expires at the end of the season and he is expected to follow fellow veteran winger Arjen Robben out of the club, with Bayern targeting Chelsea's Callum Hudson-Odoi as a replacement.
Bayern has won seven games in a row in the league but remains six points behind league leader Borussia Dortmund as the champion hunt a seventh successive title.
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 3: IND 226/7, trails by 127 runs; Jurel, Kuldeep at crease
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: TN looks to increase lead; Karnataka eyes big partnership vs VID
- Manchester United can still finish fourth, says Ten Hag
- Romero scores twice as bottom side Almeria holds Atletico to a draw
- Arsenal routs Newcastle to keep pace with leader Liverpool