Bayern Munich is set to dismiss head coach Julian Nagelsmann with immediate effect on Thursday, according to reports from Germany.
Bayern is just a point behind league leader Borussia Dortmund ahead of their meeting on April 1 and is in the quarterfinal of the Champions League, where it will take on Manchester City.
Former Dortmund and Chelsea coach Thomas Tuchel is likely to take over at the Bavarians.
Nagelsmann was signed by Bayern in 2021 on a five-year deal and won the Bundesliga in his first season.
- Bolivia vs Argentina LIVE score, FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers: When, where to watch Messi and Co; Kick-off at 1:30 AM IST
- SA vs AUS 3rd ODI: Markram ton and spin twins see South Africa to win over Australia
- SA vs AUS, 3rd ODI Highlights: Markram, Coetzee shine as South Africa beat Australia by 111 runs
- Hyderabad to host Indian Racing League season two opener with expansive plans ahead
- India vs Sri Lanka Colombo weather updates, Asia Cup 2023: India wins by 41 runs