Alexander Isak's transfer to Borussia Dortmund has landed former club AIK with a €36,000 fine.
The sanction comes after the Swedish Football Association (SvFF) found the Allsvenskan outfit to be in breach of its rules relating to intermediaries and its role in the transfer of players under the age of 18.
Seventeen-year-old Isak moved to Dortmund on a long-term contract in January, signing for an undisclosed fee that was said to have broken the record for a player from the Swedish top flight.
He had also reportedly previously turned down a move to Real Madrid.
Isak has drawn comparisons to Sweden icon Zlatan Ibrahimovic and made his international debut in January against Ivory Coast.
He then became the youngest goal-scorer in Sweden's history on his second appearance, netting against Slovakia.
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Bumrah strikes twice in Australia’s pursuit of 380-plus score
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Sathiyan, Manika qualify for R-16; Sreeja, Harmeet in action
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India 6th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- Ukraine to boycott all UEFA competitions featuring Russian teams
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE, September 27 Updates: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; Esha bags silver in 25m pistol; Sumit, Ankita bow out in tennis; India 5th with 22 medals