Christopher Nkunku's late stunner saw RB Leipzig fight back from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Bundesliga title rival Borussia Monchengladbach.
Bayern Munich's 3-1 win over Mainz earlier on Saturday had set the stall out for Leipzig, and Julian Nagelsmann's side looked to be heading to a second straight defeat when it went 2-0 down in the first half.
Alassane Plea scored a stunning goal for Gladbach in its defeat of Mainz last time out and was on target again to put the visitor ahead 24 minutes in, slotting home after fine work from Marcus Thuram and Oscar Wendt.
Gladbach doubled its lead 11 minutes later when Jonas Hoffman scored his first league goal of the season.
Leipzig rallied after the break, though - half-time substitute Patrik Schick making a quick impact with a low strike before Plea then saw red after receiving two yellow cards in the space of seven seconds, both for dissent.
And Leipzig finally made its numerical advantage count in the 89th minute, Nkunku thumping in a superb shot from the edge of the box to keep his team in second place, a point behind new leader Bayern.
- India vs England 2nd Women’s T20 Live Score: ENG-W closing in on series win vs IND-W
- Premier League: Salah nets 200th goal as Liverpool goes top with 2-1 win over 10-man Palace
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 Live Scores, UP Yoddhas vs Telugu Titans: UP 13-5 TT, Pardeep’s Yoddhas takes early lead over Pawan’s Titans after Haryana Steelers beats Bengaluru Bulls 38-32
- Pro Tennis League: Ichiban Samurai clinches third win
- East Bengal vs Punjab FC LIVE Score, EBFC 0-0 PFC, ISL 2023-24: All square at half-time, Juan Mera hits the crossbar