RB Leipzig confirmed their place in next season's Bundesliga on Sunday to complete their stunning rise through the German leagues.
Financially backed by energy drink company Red Bull, at odds with the fan-ownership model prevalent in Germany, Lepizig has dominated divisions on its way to the 2.Bundesliga, and Sunday's 2-0 win over Karlsruher secured its first taste of top-flight football.
Emil Forsberg's second-half strike set it on its way against Karlsruher before a Rene Vollath own goal secured three points, enough to seal second place behind 2.Bundesliga champions Freiburg.
- RCB vs UPW Live Score, WPL 2024: Rajeshwari removes Meghana, Wareham in same over
- Ranji Trophy quarterfinal: Indrajith steps up as Tamil Nadu asserts control against Saurashtra
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Bashir’s exploits, under Nostradamus Stokes, leave India in tatters
- No denying Janneke Schopman’s contribution but missing Olympics made her stay untenable
- BWF Para Badminton World Championships 2024: Bhagat, Yathiraj, Nagar reach finals