Kick-off in the Premier League match between Burnley and Newcastle United has been delayed by 30 minutes following a medical emergency at Turf Moor.
The Clarets confirmed an individual was taken to hospital in a conscious state shortly before the scheduled start time of 20:00 local time [GMT].
The incident occurred in the players' tunnel, with Burnley stating neither players or any staff members had been affected.
The match is now scheduled to commence at 20:30 local time [GMT].
Latest on Sportstar
- Alcaraz beats Tsitsipas, sets up French Open semifinal clash with Djokovic
- French Open 2023 HIGHLIGHTS: Alcaraz, Djokovic set up semifinal clash
- WTC Final 2023: Broad hopes Pujara and Kohli make Australia toil ahead of the Ashes
- Euro-leagues round-up: The endgame heroes
- Champions League: Kyle Walker misses training session due to back problem